Sunday 2 March 2014

This Week in My World (1)

I've decided to start doing a weekly wrap-up post to recap my week and share all those cool things that don't quite merit their own post.

On the Blog:

Gamer Monday: Gadabout Games NES cross stitch
Lady Geek Out Recommends: Hancock's House of Happy
A Bit of a Change...
Kickstarter: Dead Pastel
The LEGO movie

New Arrivals:

It was a busy week in my mailbox!

2 new Doctor Who t-shirts from Blue Box Tees




2 more Doctor Who t-shirts from TeeFury



Another Doctor Who t-shirt from Ript Tees

Lotions from Bath & Body Works and some new nail polishes.


David's Tea haul: Tea ball, Stormy Night tea, Ceylon Star tea and Spiced Fig tea.


My wig arrived for my Ursula cosplay. It's a Marty in Pure White from Arda Wigs!



Is my obsession with Doctor Who shirts going a little overboard? Probably not...

What I Was Up To:

Obviously this was a big week on the blog because I changed EVERYTHING (except the background). I'm really excited for the new direction I'm taking the blog (that is, every direction!).

I made my first trip to David's Tea! Now, I'm not completely new to loose leaf tea, but I'd never actually been to this particular store before. I went in for a new tea ball and walked out with 3 new teas! I'm planning to feature them on the blog soon.

For girl's night, a couple friends and I went to see The LEGO Movie! So good!

I've also decided I want to do more photography because I always find it so inspiring. So I'm going to be doing the March Photo-a-Day challenge from fatmumslim. I haven't yet decided how I want to share these, but I'm thinking weekly.







2 comments:

  1. I love that wig! And yay for new shirts! I had one arrive from RedBubble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo a day challenges are so fun - good luck!!

    ReplyDelete