Sunday 4 May 2014

Holy Geek Weekend Batman!

This weekend was a super geeky weekend! Free Comic Book Day on Saturday and May the Fourth on Sunday. Yikes! Of course, it was SNOWING the entire weekend!

On Saturday the BF and I hit up once one comic book store because the weather so so crummy and he needed to go out to the mall for something. It was a 2 free comics per person limit and 25% off the entire store! Of course, I had to take advantage of that sale! I'm trying to save money, so I managed to keep myself to only one item: Ticket to Ride India! I mostly wanted this one for the alternate map (Switzerland) which is designed for 2-3 players. There also wasn't a crazy line, which I was kind of worried about. But at the same time, there weren't any cool events at that store.



Last night we played some board games with friends. Betrayal at the House on the Hill, Carcasonne, and Lords of Waterdeep. All fun and I even won the 2nd game of Carcasonne, which was a first!

Finally, today was May the Fourth. I didn't do anything special, although I did see some Starwars cosplayers outside of Toys R Us!

I hope everyone had an awesome geeky weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment