Monday 18 August 2014

Fall Movie Challenge

I just discovered the Fall Film Challenge from quirky pickings. I always joke that I live under a rock because there are so many films I've never seen. So why not attempt a challenge to watch a few more? Going to start this baby September 1st. I feel like this is going to be a little tough and will definitely push me out of my movie comfort zone.

one. any action/adventure flick. - The Incredible Hulk (So behind on movies)
three. any awarded an oscar for best cinematography. - Life of Pi
four. any drama/biography/documentary.- Julie and Julia
five. any awarded an oscar for best film editing. - The Social Network
six. any science-fiction/fantasy flick. - District 9
seven. any starring an actress whose last name begins with the letter g. - The Grudge (Sarah Michelle Gellar)
eight. any set during any holiday. - Halloween
nine. any from internet movie database's top flicks list. - Amelie
eleven. any starring an actress whose last name begins with the letter k. - Epic (Beyonce Knowles)
twelve. any shot in london, england. - Hugo
thirteen. any awarded an oscar for best original score.- Finding Neverland
fourteen. any adapted from any novel. - The Giver
fifteen. any awarded an oscar for best original screenplay. - Midnight in Paris
sixteen. any awarded an oscar for best picture.- The Artist
seventeen. any featured on american movie classic's fifty great movie quote's list.- Clerks
eighteen. any romance or comedy.- The Decoy Bride
nineteen. any sports flick. - United
twenty. any thriller or mystery. - The Woman in Black
twenty-one. any starring an actor whose last name begins with the letter u. - Priest (Karl Urban)
twenty-two. any shot in a country you've never visited. A Royal Affair (Czech Republic)
twenty-three. any shot in wilmington, north carolina. - The Crow
twenty-four. any western or war film. - Texas Rangers
twenty-five. any from american film institute's greatest american movies of all time.- Taxi Driver

2 comments:

  1. I've seen Finding Neverland (like it), Incredible Hulk (Mark Ruffalo's still my favorite version), and Halloween (love!). I tried watching The Woman in Black, but couldn't get into it. If you finish it, let me know how it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan!!! I so want to see Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy!

    ReplyDelete