Wednesday 2 September 2015

WIP Wednesday: Jafar (2)

So I am STILL waiting for my fabric to arrive that I ordered from Joann's. Well, I think they tried to deliver today while I was at work, so I have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up at the post office (stupid having a job).

I have gotten a fair bit of work done on my staff though. Last night I put on the 1st layer of paper mache. However, I have company coming, which means the sewing room is transformed into a guest room, so no work tonight (cleaning), Thursday or Friday. Hoping to get the sewing room put back together by Saturday and do a lot over the long weekend.

Here's the staff so far. It's a bit hard to tell what;s going on with all the colours from the grocery flyer I used for the paper Mache.



No comments:

Post a Comment