Wednesday, 9 September 2015
WIP Wednesday: Jafar (3)
My fabric finally arrived this week! However, I had company come this week, which ate into my construction time a lot. Like 4 days without sewing. :(
But I have almost completed the main robe. I was hoping to get it done over the weekend, but I didn't quite get that far. I just need to add the belt and then this piece will be done.
I notice it's looking very black right now, but once I add the belt and the sleeves of the undershirt, there should be a lot more contrast.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
10 September 2015 at 09:44
Excited to see the finished product!
Post Comments (Atom)