Thursday 26 February 2015

Clearly Funko Wants All My Money...

Funko seems determined to separate me from my dollars. They have so many figures that I want. Seriously, this is me being selective. I didn't even bother including Game of Thrones, since I want them all and was too overwhelmed to pick favourites!


Funko

Disney:
Genie
Jafar
Jack Sparrow
Pumbaa
Scar
Simba
Timon

Marvel:
Dancing Groot

Arrested Development:
Gob Bluth
Tobias Funke

Firefly:
Wash
Jayne
Kaylee
Mal
Zoe

Supernatural:
Dean
Sam


Are there any figures you are dying to get your hands on?


1 comment:

  1. There are so many sets I want this year! I have a running list of JUST ones that are coming out this year...so many already! Sets at the top of my list are Sailor Moon, Battlestar Galactica, Tangled, and the Fifth Element. So much want!

    ReplyDelete