Saturday 14 February 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Valentine's day can be a tricky holiday, since it is SO commercialized and tends to make those of us flying solo feel like crap. I've been lucky enough to not be single on V-day since I was 17. Basically, what I'm trying to say is whether you have a long-term person, a date or are flying solo this year, take some time to do things that make you feel good. You don't have to buy into the commercial side of the holiday (I like to wait and buy the discount cinnamon hearts on the 15th).

But I do think ladies should take Valentine's as a good excuse to get dolled up, whether they have a hot date lined up or not. I personally will be going to the grocery store and then coming home and eating pasta and watching tv or playing games. But damn it, I will look good doing it.


For this V-day makeup look, I went with red lips and pink cheeks, the two main colours of the holiday. I kept my eyes pretty neutral and added a fair bit of mascara (because that's how I roll). You could definitely add some snazzy red nails to complete this look.




Valentine's 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment