Wednesday 11 February 2015

WIP Wednesday: Poison Ivy #1

I've decided I want to start doing Work-In-Progress Wednesdays here on the blog. Each week, I will show off what I'm working on and the progress I have made. It's fun to share and I think it will also motivate me, so that I can actually have something to show each week.

This week I am starting off with my Poison Ivy costume. The main piece is actually based on an indie bathing suit pattern (Bombshell by Closet Case Files). I'm still in early stages so it doesn't really look like clothes yet, but there has been a ton of gathering to do, which isn't my favourite bit of sewing. But I'm almost ready to sew the back piece together Yay!


2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see this take shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to see this come together! I've only tried ruffling twice before, and have had varying success haha.

    ReplyDelete